Have Mission Control’s mission operations software experts on your team.
Our mission operations software development experts offer developer support, custom development, code review, hardware integration and testing, and end-to-end mission operations testing.
As a multi-disciplinary team of experts in space and analogue mission operations, we can bring our world-class pedigree to your mission development.
Our mission operations software expertise includes:
- Design software architecture with distributed and edge computing
- Software development for flight processors
- AI model implementation on flight-rated hardware accelerators
- Algorithm development for robots and payloads
- Full-stack web-based user interfaces and operations tools
- Software integration and systems testing
Our breadth of experience across disciplines means that we bring a range of perspectives to every project, for example:
- Flight control experience of over 10 space shuttle missions
- Long-duration mission command (FMARS: Flashline Mars Arctic Research Station)
- CanMars and CanMoon analogue mission operations
- bring your own equipment to test yourself
- easily connect to our rover over a web-based interface to test your own rover mission operations
- ship your payloads or other equipment to run tests remotely, integrated with our Mission Control Software